It’s time to rally around the TV and cheer on the Big Game!
Check out our gridiron go-to recipes for an MVP selection of championship cocktails!
- 2 oz Appleton Estate Rum
- 1 oz Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
- 5 oz Langers Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Real Cream of Coconut
- 5 oz Pineapple and Habenero Bravado Spice Co
- Pineapple, cherries, and pineapple
leaves for garnish
Combine all ingredients into a pitcher and mix together until well combined.
Pour cocktail into a glass filled with ice.
Garnish with pineapple, cherries, and pineapple leaves.
Beer & Seltzers
Pop the top on a huge selection of beers and hard seltzers for easy refreshment!
Run the option and score with these wildcard shooters!
Make your own wining combination with your choice of spirits and jello flavors!
super sunday Sangria
Breakout your super-sized bowl and get ready to indulge with our Red Wine Sangria!
- Intercept Red Blend
- Martell Cognac
- 2 oranges, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
Add the wine, cognac, orange juice, and sliced apples into a large bowl or pitcher. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve over ice and garnish with an orange slice.
This vibrant cocktail will really brighten your day!
- 1 ½ oz of Teremana Tequila
- ¾ cup Langers Orange Juice
- ¾ oz Grenadine
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry for garnish
In a glass filled with ice, pour the tequila and orange juice. Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.