The best part of having a fall wedding, besides the lack of sweltering summer heat, is the taste of fall sprinkled throughout the event. Whether it’s leafy table toppers, seasonal flowers, or orange bridesmaid dresses (you laugh but we’ve seen it!) The one component you shouldn’t skimp with the season on is the bar.
Having a list of available cocktails makes everything from ordering and budgeting to serving and pleasing guests substantially easier. But what to have on your cocktail list? Seasonal is key here and we’ve got some fantastic fall cocktails that are sure to please every side of the aisle!
So are more complicated than others, but the beauty of a wedding is that you won’t be lifting a finger to craft these delicious cocktails!
Cinnamon Toast Cocktail
- 12 oz. Apple Cider, warmed
- 3 oz. Spiced Rum
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Cinnamon stick, to garnish
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a plate that the rim of your glass will fit on.
- Wet the rim of your glass with the cider or rum.
- Spin the rim of your glass in the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine the cider and rum in your glass, garnish with cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Pumpkin White Russian
- 4 oz. Pumpkin-flavored vodka
- 2 oz. Kahlúa
- Heavy cream to top
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Add vodka to a tumbler along with the Kahlua and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Shake to combine.
- Add a handful of ice to a lowball glass and pour in the drink mixture, making sure to fill the glass halfway.
- Finish the cocktail by filling the rest of the glass with heavy cream.
- Now just stir and serve!
- 2 oz. Whiskey
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Orange bitters
- Orange wedge (for garnish)
- Splash of club soda
- Add the maple syrup to a lowball glass along with 2 dashes of orange bitters.
- Squeeze an orange wedge into the mix and muddle slightly before adding a handful of ice.
- Add the of whiskey to the cocktail and top with a splash of club soda before stirring.
- Top with fresh orange zest and serve.
Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 4 oz. Vodka
- ¼ cup Cranberry juice
- ½ cup Sparkling apple juice
- 2 Ginger beers
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Fill two large glasses with ice and add the vodka and cranberry juice.
- Add the sparkling apple juice and then fill the rest of the way with the ginger beer.
- Stir gently to combine and serve immediately.
- Add all ingredients together into a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with salted dark chocolate power.
Apple Cobbler Cocktail
- 2 oz. Disaronno
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. apple juice
- ¼ oz. fresh lemon juice
- In a rocks glass, mix ingredients over ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- ½ oz. Cream liqueur
- ½ oz. Pumpkin liqueur
- Optional: 1 teaspoon whipped cream
- Garnish: cinnamon stick
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka and cream liqueur.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur and shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Serve and enjoy!
Apple Cider Margarita
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 oz. Gold tequila
- 5-6 oz sweet apple cider
- orange segments and apple slices
- cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate.
- Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim.
- Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Flaming Smores Martini
- 1 oz. Cream de cacao
- 1 oz. Marshmallow vodka
- 1 oz. Irish cream
- 1 oz. Heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup Crushed graham crackers
- 1 Roasted marshmallow
- Rim martini glass with chocolate syrup. Coat in graham cracker crumbs.
- Combine cream de cacao, vodka, irish cream, and cream in a shaker over ice.
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with a toasted marshmallow.
Grandpa’s Cream Soda
- 1 oz. Tuaca Liqueur
- 2 oz. Cream soda
- 1 oz. Vanilla vodka
- Garnish: Orange Slice
- Pour ingredients in a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Stir gently, garnish and serve