Your mom deserves all your love and gratitude. But this Mother’s Day—you should give her more than just a card and some flowers. She deserves to indulge with a homemade Mother’s Day cocktail. Made specifically by your hands. Why?
Mom’s earned a cocktail because:
1: Labor lasts an average of 8-18 hours. Ouch. She went through that!
2: Your college education could have paid for 33 Caribbean cruises and a half a dozen European vacations.
3: Your braces could have paid for 100 manicures.
Motherhood is stressful, but it’s still a joy worth celebrating. And so are moms. Pick up some ingredients from Spec’s and celebrate in style with these Mother’s Day Cocktail recipes!
Mom’s Strawberry Mint Refresher
- 2 oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 2½ oz club soda
- 2½ oz sliced strawberries
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- Lime wheel for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine strawberries, simple syrup, and lime juice and muddle until strawberries are completely dissolved.
- Add mint leaves and gently tap 5 times with muddler. Be sure not to over muddle.
- Add vodka to shaker and fill 2/3 full with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice and add club soda.
- Fine-strain cocktail into glass and stir gently. Garnish with lime, mint, or strawberry, if desired.
Mommy Tea Tini
- 1¾ oz vodka
- 1 oz sweet iced tea
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Sugar for rimming
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with sugar. Garnish with lemon wedge. The ingredients for these cocktails can all be found at stunning prices at your nearest Spec’s, and they pair deliciously with our gourmet chocolate truffles.
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- Seltzer Water
- In a tall glass add mint leaves, juice of half a lime and sugar. Muddle mint in bottom of glass.
- Pour in coconut rum and stir until sugar dissolves. Fill the glass to the top with ice and pour in seltzer water.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!
Really want to be mom’s favorite? Surprise her with a custom Spec’s gift basket to go with it all—and she’s guaranteed to have a Happy Mother’s Day.
Ask your local Spec’s about a custom gift basket for Mother’s Day.