As we shake off another Texas winter, our eyes and tastes turn to spring. With the warmer weather we’re able to satisfy our long dormant desire for the most glorious of inventions – the patio.
And there’s no better way to dust off your favorite porch-sitter than with a fresh and lively spring cocktail!
Check out our collection of seasonal drinks sure to have your feet kicked up in no time.
Cucumber Melon Martini (Check out the our recipe video!)
- 1½ oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 c. Mint
- 1 c. Watermelon
- 1 c. Cucumber
- Blend cucumber, watermelon, and mint together in a blender.
- Strain the juice.
- Add 2 oz. of juice to a shaker with ice.
- Add triple sec and vodka.
- Shake, pour, and enjoy!
Bourbon Peach Cooler
- 1½ oz. Bourbon
- ¼ oz. Peach Schnapps
- 2 oz. Peach nectar
- 1 oz. Unsweetened iced tea
- Peach slice, for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the bourbon, schnapps, peach nectar, and iced tea.
- Shake the mixture vigorously and strain it into a tall glass with ice.
- Garnish with the peach slice and serve.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 bottle Sparkling wine
- c. Sugar
- c. Lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. Lemon rind, grated
- 1 c. Mashed raspberries
- Rose petals, for garnish
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat. Stir in a lemon rind and 1/2 cup of mashed raspberries.
- Combine the berry mixture and sparkling wine in a pitcher.
- Sprinkle the remaining lemon rind raspberries among the glasses, then garnish with rose petals.
- 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Aperol
- ½ oz. St. Germain
- 2 oz. Fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a double rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice or serve in a punch bowl with edible flowers and orange slices.
Tamarind and Tequila
- 1½ oz. Blanco tequila
- 1½ oz. Tamarind nectar
- ½ oz. Simple syrup
- Ginger ale
- Pour the tequila, nectar, and syrup into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Stir well.
- Top with ginger ale.
Pineapple and Sage Gimlet
- 7½ oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 3¾ oz. Lime juice
- 3 oz. Simple syrup
- 7 Sage leaves
- 5 oz. Pineapple juice
Mix all ingredients with ice in a punch bowl or serving pitcher and stir.