If you’re looking for a little more flare than fizz this Valentine’s Day, we’ve got you covered! These deliciously romantic cocktails are perfect for impressing your sweetheart or getting together with friends for a palentine celebration.
Valentine’s Day calls for chocolates, flowers, and a large amount of red which these love-infused cocktails are centered around. Your only tough decision is choosing which one to serve first! Check out our lovely Valentine’s Day inspired cocktails.
- 1½ oz Vodka
- 2 oz Grenadine
- Club soda (or lemon-lime soda)
- 3 cocktail cherries
- Muddle the cherries and add them to the shaker with the grenadine, vodka and ice.
- Shake it until frothy.
- Strain to a cocktail glass and top with soda.
- Decorate with more cocktail cherries, if desired, and enjoy!
Love Me Tender
- 4 oz Champagne
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry puree
- 1 Tbsp Grenadine
- Add the strawberry puree and grenadine to a Champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne and stir lightly.
- 4 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Elderflower liqueur
- 8-10 Strawberries, cleaned, stems removed and discarded, and cut into quarters
- Add the quartered strawberries to a cocktail shaker along with the vodka.
- Muddle the strawberries to break them up and release their juices.
- Add the ice and elderflower liqueur to the shaker and shake lightly.
- Strain the mixture into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a strawberry.
Chocolate-covered Cherry Kiss
- 4 oz Cherry-flavored vodka
- 2 oz Chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz Cream (you can use unflavored liquid coffee creamer)
- Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Red sugar to rim the glass (optional)
- If you’re using the colored sugar to rim your glasses, pour about 3 tablespoons of the sugar into a shallow bowl. Dip just the rims of your glasses in water, then into the sugar, turning and swirling the glasses to cover the entire rim. Set aside.
- Pour the vodka, chocolate liqueur and cream into a shaker with ice and shake lightly.
- Carefully strain the mixture into the sugared cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry if desired.
- ½ oz Vodka
- 1 oz Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 3 Strawberries
- In a cocktail shaker, place all ingredients and muddle the strawberries until completely mashed.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass rimmed with red sugar (optional).
- Garnish with a strawberry slice.