skip to Main Content

Telteca Anta Reserve Malbec

$110.84 / case(6)

$20.99

Description

Vineyard locations: barrancas maipu (70%) / la consulta valle de uco (30%). Altitude: 850 / 1200 meters above sea level. Harvest: last days of march in barrancas first 15 days of april in la consulta. Vine-growing: high trellis system. Drip irrigation. Vineyards protected with anti-hail nets. Controlled yields. Manual harvest during the period of highest polyphenol content in 400 kg bins. Wine-making process: after a careful selection of clusters they are prepared for crushing. Cooling in the heat exchanger at 10ºc (50ºf) before the fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Fermentation is done with indigenous yeast. Traditional maceration. Once the malolactic fermentation has been completed 60% of the wine is aged in american oak barrels and the remaining 40% in french oak barrels for 12 months. Aging in bottle for 6 months. Pairing: it is great with roasted red meats and pasta with spicy sauces. Ideal service temperature: 18ºc – 65ºf. – telteca

Available For Online Purchase

SKU: 081742600490 Category: Tags: , ,

Prices shown are for Smith Street store only.
Please call your local store for their pricing and availability.

Bulk Discount

Additional information

Wine Vintage

2013

Wine Category

Wine Origin

Wine Region

Wine Size

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Leave a customer review

Receive an additional 5% discount in-store for cash payment. Prices and vintages subject to change.

Prices shown are for the Smith Street store only.  Please call your local store for their pricing and availability.

Prices shown are for this location only and can vary by location.  Please call your local store for their pricing and availability.

Photos are for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual product.

Back To Top
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
X