We’re all going through being stuck at home in our own way., be it knocking out dozens of yard work projects (and then fixing things you messed up in the process), puzzling like a madman, videogaming until dawn, or simply struggling to work from home. No matter how you’re handling it one thing is for certain – being on lockdown doesn’t make Friday any less Friday!
With that in mind, we’ve put together some super easy recipes with minimal ingredients that we’ll have you raising a glass to your great looking grass…or completed puzzle.
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Rim a highball glass with salt, then fill with ice.
- Add vodka and lemon juice.
- Fill the glass with soda water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel or wedge.
Easy breezy delicious
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Lime Wheel
- Pour the vodka, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice into a highball glass and add ice.
- Stir to gently mix the ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Vodka tonic with a spa-like twist
- 1.5 oz. Cucumber-lime vodka
- 3 oz. tonic water
- Squeeze of lime
- Pour cucumber-lime vodka into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Add tonic water and a squeeze of lime to taste, then garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 o.z Coconut Rum
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1.5 oz. Pineapple juice
- Shake it all up and serve.
Just like childhood, but better!
- 4 oz. cream soda
- 2 oz. vodka
- 10 dashes orange bitters
- Pour soda and vodka over ice in a tall glass, dash in bitters.
- Stir to combine and enjoy the nostalgia.