When it’s time for game day, the best place to gear up for good times is Spec’s! Stock up for the game with lower prices on a stadium-sized selection of all your favorites! Don’t have enough for overtime? You won’t have to miss a second with Spec’s home delivery! Just use the Spec’s app and order delivery when you shop online.
Check out our list of game day cocktails that are sure to raise your team spirits!
- 24 oz. pineapple juice
- 9 oz. dark rum
- 3 oz. lime juice
- 3 oz. orange curacao
- 3 oz. cream de coconut
- 1 green chile habanero sauce
- Using a pitcher or large container, combine all your ingredients. Using a whisk or slotted spoon, mix your ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour cocktail into a highball or Tom Collins glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with optional pineapple, cherries, and pineapple leaves.
12th Man/6th Man
- Add vodka to a glass full of ice.
- Spoon pour blue curacao syrup.
- Spoon pour lime syrup.
- Top with ginger ale and enjoy.
- 6 oz. chilled freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 oz. chilled light beer
- 1 oz amaretto
- orange wheels, for garnish
- In a pint glass, combine the orange juice with the light beer and amaretto.
- Stir well, garnish the cocktail with orange wheels and enjoy.
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1-L bottle club soda, chilled
- crushed ice
- garnishes: sugarcane sticks, lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Add club soda just before serving.
- Serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish, if desired.
- 1 ½ oz. Old Tom Gin
- ½ oz. Cherry Heering
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- 2 oz. chilled IPA
- lemon wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except the beer and garnish.
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass.
- Top off with the beer and garnish with the lemon wheel.