Ladies night doesn’t have to mean packing yourself into a bar with a couple of gal pals and fighting the crowds to and from the bathroom on a Thursday night. I get chills just thinking about it!
So instead, why not have a Girls’ Night In?
We’ve got a collection of delicious cocktails that’ll have you on speed dial as the host with the most and the queen of drinks and hijinks!
Skinny Strawberry Green Tea Mojitos
With frozen strawberries instead of ice, this is a cocktail that keeps on giving!
- 4 oz. white rum
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 1 lime cut into wedges + 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup green tea
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. super fine sugar
- Club soda
- Muddle the lime wedges, fresh strawberries, mint leaves, and sugar together.
- Add the lime juice and rum. Stir.
- Add four frozen strawberries to each glass and fill each glass with half of the mixture.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish this cocktail with sprigs of mint, strawberry or lime slices.
A sprinkle-rimmed glass makes this the perfect drink for celebrating yourselves!
- Shake and serve in a martini glass rimmed with colored sprinkles.
Pretty In Pink
Sweet, tart, lightly herbal, and totally beautiful!
- 3 oz. of Vodka
- 1½ oz. of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ a grapefruit (juiced)
- ½ a lemon (juiced)
- Garnish: 1 to 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Use the cut lemon to coat the rim of a Tom Collins glass and dip the rim in sugar to coat.
- Mix the ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Pour into glass, without straining, and garnish with rosemary.
The perfect way to brighten up the evening and your skin with strawberries skin boost benefits!
- 1½ oz. gin
- 3½ oz. champagne (or more as needed to fill your glass)
- ½ oz. strawberry puree (or muddled fresh strawberries with a pinch of sugar)
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- Garnish: strawberry and cucumber
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine gin, strawberries and lemon juice in a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with strawberry or cucumber.
Because every girl likes flowers!
- 1½ oz gin
- Prosecco, chilled
- 1½ tbsp. Lavender syrup
- 1 tsp. fresh or dry lavender leaves
- 1 sprig of lavender for garnish
- In a shaker, combine lavender leaves, gin and lavender syrup
- muddle, using a wooden spoon.
- Add ice cubes and shake.
- Strain the mixture into a champagne flute and top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with the lavender sprig.