Have your cake and drink it too with these mouthwatering cake cocktails! Skip the oven and warm up the shaker instead. All you need are a few ingredients, a shaker, some ice, and of course sprinkles – even if you don’t need them for a particular cocktail, sprinkles are always good to have on hand!
These crowd-pleasers are perfect for any occasion but especially birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, and neighborhood get-togethers. So, gather your pals and get to caking with these 10 delicious cake cocktail recipes.
Cake Batter Martini
- 3 oz Cake Vodka
- 3 oz white/clear creme de cacao
- 2 oz amaretto
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- Wet the rims of the martini glasses and dip glass into sprinkles to coat the edges.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into martini glasses and drink!
Birthday Cake Shooter
- 3/4 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz Frangelico Liqueur
- Fresh Lemon Wedge
- Tsp. Sugar
- Fill a shot glass with equal parts vodka and Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- Serve with a lemon wedge coated in granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 4 1/2 oz ginger ale
Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Pour in your two ingredients and serve with a stir straw.
Funfetti Cake Batter Martini
- 6 oz Cake Vodka
- 2 ½ oz white chocolate liqueur
- 4 oz Half & Half
- 4 oz white or clear creme de cacao
- 4 oz amaretto
- Sprinkles and whipped cream for garnish
- Dip the top of each martini glass in water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat the rim. Sprinkle a small amount of sprinkles into the bottom of each glass.
- In a separate container, combine vodka, chocolate liquor, creme de cacao, Half & Half, and amaretto. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into each prepared martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles if desired!
Caramel Cheesecake Martini
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz caramel vodka
- ¾ cup Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 graham cracker smashed into crumbs
- caramel sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- caramel candies for garnish – optional
- Rub honey on the edge of a martini glass. Roll in graham cracker crumbs until coated well.
- In a shaker, combine both vodkas, about 3/4 cup half & half, and a handful of ice. Shake until mixed well.
- Using a spoon, drizzle caramel sauce on the inside of your martini glass.
- Immediately pour beverage into the martini glass.
- Add a skewer of two caramel candies for garnish if desired.
Cake By The Ocean
Makes a pitcher
- 2 cups cake vodka
- 2 cups coconut rum
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- Club soda (optional)
- Maraschino cherries, pineapple slices, and orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Ice or frozen pineapple to keep it chilled
- All ingredients should be chilled.
- Add vodka, rum, and both juices to a pitcher filled with ice or frozen pineapple.
- Add 2-4 cups club soda to make it more like a punch, or to serve more people, if desired.
- Place some cherries, orange slices and pineapple wedges in the pitcher. Enjoy!
Chocolate Cake Martini
- 1 ½ oz. Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 2 oz. Cake Vodka
- 2 oz. half and half
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Shavings (optional)
- In a large martini glass, drizzle the inside with chocolate syrup.
- In a cocktail shaker, fill 3/4 with ice. Add the chocolate liquor, vodka, and half & half. Shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Strain into the prepared martini glass and top with chocolate shavings.
Strawberry Shortcake Mimosa
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream or sorbet
- Prosecco or Champagne
- Strawberries for garnish
- For one mimosa: Place vodka in the bottom of a champagne flute. Add ice cream, then top it off with champagne. Add a strawberry on the side for garnish.
- For punch: place vodka, ice cream, and champagne in a pitcher. Add berries to champagne flutes for garnish.
King Cake Cocktail
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Cake Vodka
- 1 oz. Irish Cream
- Splash of Goldschläger
- 1 1/2 oz. Half & Half
- Garnish: Purple/Yellow/Green Sugar
- Rim edge of martini glass in purple, yellow and green sugar. Set aside.
- In an ice filled shaking glass, combine vanilla vodka, cake vodka, Irish cream, Goldschläger and half and half. Shake well.
- Strain mix into prepared glass.
Cherry Poke Cake Cocktail
- 2 oz Cake Vodka
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz cold Sprite or 7-Up
- 1 oz cherry juice from a Maraschino cherry jar
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice
- Pour ingredients over ice. Stir well.
- Garnish with cherries.