Today is National Dessert Day! And what better way to celebrate than with some sweet treats? You can ditch that apron and turn off your oven, because Spec’s has you covered. With our impressive selection of gourmet chocolates and truffles, and an assortment of homemade brownies and cookies at our deli locations, you are sure to find a delicious dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Looking for something a little less traditional to celebrate this delightful holiday? Try one of these great dessert cocktails – you deserve it!
- Shake the first four ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Strain into your favorite glass and top it off with a dash of cinnamon!
Chocolate Spice Martini
- 2 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. orange liqueur
- ½ oz. chocolate vodka
- 2 oz. light cream
- dash of cinnamon, nutmeg & black pepper
- chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake to blend.
- Strain into your martini glass, garnish with the chocolate shavings, and enjoy!
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well
- Pour into a champagne flute and top with whipped cream.
If you choose to bake your own dessert, remember Spec’s has plenty of baking essentials to help with the festivities!