Chunky or creamy, peanut butter is just dreamy! From the classic PB&J to a smoothie ingredient to just eating it out of the jar, peanut butter has been an American staple for decades. So, on National Peanut Butter Day, we dug deep to find our favorite peanut butter drink recipes.
Join us as we expand your peanut buttery horizons with everything from peanut butter cup cocktails to PB twists on tried-and-true classic cocktails.
Spiked Peanut Butter Cider
- 1½ oz. peanut butter whiskey
- 4 oz. hot apple cider
- Garnish: cinnamon stick
- Combine ingredients and garnish.
- Pour over ice.
- Salt half of a shot glass with smoked sea salt.
- Pour and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cocktail
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups cream liqueur
- 1 ½ cups vanilla vodka
- 3 cups milk or cream
- chocolate bitters – optional
- chocolate syrup
- Mix the peanut butter and cream liqueur together until smooth.
- Stir in the vodka until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the milk and mix well.
- Add in a few dashes of chocolate bitters, if desired.
- Drizzle chocolate on the insides of your cups and pour your drinks.
- Serve cold.
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Pour into a rocks glass with ice or strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange twist.
Peanut Butter Cup Martini
- 4 oz. peanut butter whiskey
- 4 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 4 oz. crème de cacao
- ice cubes
- 1 oz. heavy cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Place peanut butter on martini glass rims and then dip into chopped peanut butter cups. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup into bottom of glass.
- Place ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Add whiskey, chocolate liqueur, heavy cream, creme de cocoa and a squirt of chocolate syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into 2 martini glasses.