Throughout June, people all over the globe will be celebrating World Pride Month in honor of the 1969 Stonewall riots in New York City.
With the rainbow flag being one of the symbols of Pride, we’re supporting the LGBTQ community with a collection of colorful cocktails you can make at home to celebrate Pride!
- Pour pineapple juice, vodka, cream and cream of coconut with ice into a blender and blend.
- Strain into a large glass with ice cubes.
- Float the blue curacao on top and enjoy!
Rainbow Sour Melon
- 1 1/2 oz. melon liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 oz. citrus vodka
- lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 1/2 inch square of fresh Ginger
- Orange liqueur
- Pour the melon liqueur first, then muddle the fresh ginger and lemon juice.
- Add sweet & sour and citrus vodka.
- Shake with ice and then strain and pour over the bottom layer.
- Finally, carefully top with cranberry juice and a floater of orange liqueur.
Shake first three ingredients with ice and strain over an ice-filled glass
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge.
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- Fever Tree Citrus Tonic
- ½ fresh-cut lime
- Jelly Belly jellybeans (assorted)
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Drop a mix of rainbow jellybeans into the bottom of a Collins glass and cover with ½ fresh cut lime that lays cut side-up.
- Add ice and Patrón,
- Top with Fever Tree Citrus Tonic and garnish with a lime wedge.
Pineapple Ginger Punch
- 2 oz. Resposado Tequila
- 4 oz. fresh pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz. ginger beer
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- A splash of club soda
- Salt the rim of your glass.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients.
- Strain into your glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish and enjoy.