The holidays can be a stressful time. Decorating the house, preparing for guests, hosting guests, feeding guests, and buying presents for everyone all while trying to embrace the holiday spirit can take a toll on even the cheeriest residents of Whoville.
A great way to cut your gifting stress down (sorry, but we can’t do anything about your uncle-in-law clipping his toenails in the living room) is to shop Spec’s vast collection of gift baskets! And as an extra bonus, you can just simply call in your order and pick it up at your convenience.
Order a Pre-Made or Custom Gift Basket at Spec’s
You can choose from any of our pre-made baskets or come in to create your own and fill it with items specific to your recipient’s taste. There’s nothing better than getting one gift filled with a bunch of gifts that all work wonderfully together!
Like our Simple Pleasures Gift Basket that’s filled with spicy crackers, savory meats, multiple cheeses, chocolate wafers, and a bottle of a thoughtfully paired cabernet.
Have someone on your list that you aren’t sure what to get them? Our Mini Bottles Gift Basket is perfectly indecisive with a dozen or so assorted mini bottles that will have them finding new favorites with every one!
Need to impress? The Wine Lover’s Gift Basket will surely do the trick! Inside you’ll find four world-class wines and tasty treats to pair with each one.
You can find all of our baskets here and remember to give us a call at (888) 526-8787 so we can have your basket ready to go when you arrive!
Ten Reasons To Get A Spec’s Gift Basket
10. Saves you time and money during the holiday season.
9. Contains a variety of world-class products.
8. Can be given for any occasion.
7. Gift baskets are fun to open and see what’s inside.
6. You can personalize the experience for your recipient.
5. It will stand out as a unique and thoughtful gift.
4. Baskets range in size and cost, so you can spend as much or as little as you like.
3. You can give one large basket to multiple people or a group.
2. The recipient can share the contents with family and friends.
1. Hopefully, you’ll get one next year in return!