Scare up some refreshing fun this Halloween with our collection of spooky cocktails! These frightfully refreshing drinks are the perfect way to raise your Halloween spirits and spread some fermented fun for the adults!
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 2 oz. Jarritos Lime Soda
- club soda
- Swedish Fish
- garnish: gummy worms
- Add ice and Swedish Fish to glass
- Pour in lemon juice, lime soda, and vodka
- Stir, top with club soda, and garnish with gummy worms
- 1 ½ oz. blanco tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- ½ oz. red wine
- garnish: lime wheel
- In a pint glass, add the tequila, lime juice and syrup with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Float the red wine over the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 2 oz. of tequila (one oz. per glass)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- ½ tsp. of sriracha sauce
- ½ cup of orange juice
- ½ cup of grapefruit juice
- 2 wedges of fresh pink grapefruit
- 2 wedges of fresh orange
- Add the ice cubes and pour one oz. of Don Julio tequila per glass.
- Add the sriracha sauce to the tomato juice and stir.
- To layer start with the tomato juice, then add the orange juice, and finally the grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit and a wedge of sweet orange.
- 1 oz. vodka
- ½ oz. melon liqueur
- ½ oz. raspberry liqueur
- ½ oz. blue curacao
- 2 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 1 ½ oz. cranberry juice
- Fill a double old-fashioned glass with ice.
- To the glass add the vodka, melon liqueur, raspberry liqueur, blue curaçao, and sweet & sour mix. Top with cranberry juice.
- Serve with black & white striped straws while saying “Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!”