Every year we offer up dozens and dozens of cocktails for you to try and 2020 was no different. Seeing as how 2020 was the year of stay-at-home cocktails, we decided to showcase the top four most popular drinks of the year. So, grab a glass and enjoy of our year-end cocktail roundup!
Mango Sunrise Piña Colada
With a tropical twist on an already tropical cocktail, our blissful Mango Sunrise Piña Colada was a summertime standout. It’s like taking a vacation in the middle of a vacation!
- 2 oz. Koloa Coconut Rum
- 2 oz. mango juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1 tbsp. Rose’s Grenadine
- pineapple for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the rum, mango and pineapple juices.
- Shake well to combine and chill.
- Pour over ice into a cocktail glass.
- Top with coconut cream, grenadine and fresh pineapple for garnish. Enjoy!
Our Matcha Lemonade was released in the spring, but it hasn’t dipped in popularity since then making it an easy pick for the top four!
- 1 oz. Wheatley Vodka
- 1 oz. Langers Lemonade
- 3 oz. matcha tea
- After brewing your matcha tea, add vodka, lemonade and tea to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a sliced cucumber and enjoy!
This one had everyone talking, and for good reason – it’s delicious! This smoky sipper is one of our best twists on the margarita. A little smoky and a little sweetah – mezcal meets the margarita!
- 1 ½ oz. Mezcal Unión Uno
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- Angostura Orange Bitters
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. orange juice
- chili powder & salt
- lime for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the mezcal, lime juice, orange juice, Cointreau, and orange bitters.
- Shake well and pour into a glass rimmed with chili powder and salt.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Watermelon Moscow Mule
A Moscow Mule is a delightful way to kick off an evening, but our Watermelon Moscow Mule was the refreshing cocktail of choice to kick off summer!
- 1 ½ oz. Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- lime juice
- watermelon juice and wedge for garnish
- mint for garnish
- Blend watermelon chunks in a blender and strain, reserving the juice.
- Discard the pulp.
- Mix ¼ cup of watermelon juice, vodka, and lime juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
- Strain cocktail into a copper mug with ice.
- Top with ginger beer, and garnish with watermelon wedge and mint sprigs.
And there you have it, the best cocktails of 2020.
Cheers to the much needed New Year!