In celebration of National Punch Day, we bring you four of our favorite big batch, spirited punch recipes. The best part of mixing a cocktail in a large bowl, or pitcher, is the convenience of not having to rush back and forth from the bar to your guests. These easy to make punch recipes are sure to keep the fun flowing at your next party.
Moscow Mule Punch Yields 8 servings
This recipe is basically one large Moscow Mule. Serve up this cocktail and you’ll eliminate the need to keep playing bartender all night.
- 3 cups vodka
- 4 cups ice
- 4 cups ginger beer
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 limes, sliced, plus more for garnish
- In a large punch bowl combine ice, ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, lime slices, and mint.
- Ladle punch into glasses or copper mugs and garnish with extra mint.
The Blue Lagoon Punch Yields 8 servings
Blue Curaçao, pineapple juice and Prosecco all come together and make a splash of tropical deliciousness. This aqua punch is great for any time of the year, especially those end of summer bashes.
- ½ cup Blue Curaçao
- ¼ cup Midori (optional)
- 1 bottle Selmo Prosecco
- 1 cup light rum
- 1½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 cans seltzer water
- pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Fill a large punch bowl with ice, pour over Blue Curaçao and Midori (if using). Top with Prosecco, pineapple juice, rum, and seltzer. Add pineapples and cherries to complete, then stir to combine and serve immediately.
Fruity Vodka Punch Yields 15 servings
Lemonade, vodka, fruit punch, and rum make this a very easy party punch recipe that’s sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup vodka
- ½ cup light rum
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ¾ cup frozen fruit punch concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle club soda (approximately 4 cups)
- Maraschino cherries
- Stir all ingredients together in a pitcher. Add fruit for garnish (sliced oranges, limes, pineapple, and cherries).
- Serve over ice.
- Adjust this recipe according to your taste. If you prefer a stronger drink, add more vodka. If you prefer a less sweet taste—add more club soda.
Orange Creamsicle Punch Yields 10-12 servings
Just as the name suggests, this punch recipe tastes similar to an orange creamsicle!
- 1 bottle champagne
- 4 cups vodka
- 8 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, vodka, ginger ale, and champagne.
- Carefully add scoops of vanilla ice cream and orange slices.
- Ladle into glasses, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy celebrating National Punch Day! For the best deals on the most quality punch ingredients, look no further than your local Spec’s Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods.