In a shaker over ice combine Bourbon, peach simple syrup, and Lemonade. Shake and strain into 2 glasses over ice. Garnish with fresh peach slices and thyme sprigs.
Fill a glass halfway with ice. Pour in vodka, syrup and top with lemonade. Stir and garnish with a popsicle.
Fill a glass halfway with ice. Pour in vodka, blue curacao, and top with lemonade. Stir and garnish with a popsicle.
Sweet with a touch of heat, our big batch Jalapaloma is quite the treat
Freeze watermelon chunks for 2 hours. Rim your margarita glasses with lime and salt. In a blender combine frozen watermelon, ice, lime juice, Avion tequila, Cointreau and blend until smooth. Garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of mint.
Fill a shaker with ice. Add tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, lime juice, and agave syrup. Shake and strain over ice. Top with jalapeno slices and garnish with pineapple wedge.
In a cocktail shaker, lightly muddle the lavender and simple syrup. Add vodka, lemon juice, and fill the shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lavender sprig.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the Sotol, lime juice and rose simple syrup. Shake and strain into the glass. Top with the grapefruit soda and stir. Garnish with grapefruit slice.
Add, whiskey, vanilla syrup, and orange juice to shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into glass with ice. Top with soda and garnish with an orange slice.
Mardi Gras King Cake Shots
- 1 1/2 oz RumChata Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Fireball Whiskey
- Vanilla frosting
- Green, purple and yellow sanding sugar
- Whipped cream
- Rim the top of each shot glass with vanilla frosting. Then, dip in the sanding sugars.
- Combine equal parts RumChata and Fireball into each shot glass. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Valentine’s Day Love Potion
- 3 oz Ciroc Red Berry Vodka
- 3 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 Cup Langers Pomegranate Juice
- Strawberries cut into hearts for garnish
- Dry ice (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, raspberry liqueur, and pomegranate juice and shake well.
- Place 1 small piece of dry ice in the bottom of each martini glass. Pour over the dry ice waiting 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve.
- Garnish your cocktails with skewered strawberry hearts.