Almost time for the big game! Are you prepared? The best super bowl cocktails are the ones that are delicious, and simple to make—so you can spend less time mixing and more time cheering your team on. Be sure to make a blitz for your nearest Spec’s and stock up on game day supplies, including party trays, to keep your football-loving friends from going into a hanger-induced frenzy.
Down, Set, Sangria
- 1 can wheat beer
- 1 ½ cups white grape juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced appl
- Add fruit, grape juice, and vodka to a pitcher and let chill for at least one hour.
- Add chilled juice mixture to a cup and then top with wheat beer.
Long Black Russian
- 1 Part Khortytsa Platinum Vodka
- ½ Part coffee flavored Kahlúa
- a splash of Cola
- 1 Whole Cherry
Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Garnish with a cherry.
- 1 ½ oz tequila
- 1 oz orange juice
- ½ oz pineapple juice
- 1 splash 7-up or Sprite
- Fill a cocktail shaker with cracked ice and pour in all ingredients.
- Shake until chilled and strain the mixture into a collins glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
- Fill a cocktail shaker 3/4 of the way with cracked ice, pour the ingredients in and stir.
- Strain the mixture into an old-fashioned glass.
Combine all ingredients in a martini glass and stir. Optionally, add ice and serve.