From the bean to the bottle, raise your glass to Kahlua Day! Famous for its distinctive coffee flavor, Kahlua is the featured ingredient in many popular cocktails and dessert toppings.
Did You Know?
- It is the #1 selling coffee liqueur in the world with 2 million cases sold annually
- Kahlua means “Heart of the Veracruz People”
- It takes 7 years to make a bottle of Kahlua
- The Black Russian is the world’s most popular Kahlua-based cocktail
- The coffee beans are aged at least 6 months in burlap for ideal taste profile
Chilly Irishman2 oz Kahlua
1 ½ oz Irish whiskey
4 oz cold espresso coffee
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Chocolate shavings for garnish
Blend ingredients until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Red & White Russian3 oz Kahlua
1.5 oz vodka
3 oz milk
Drop of peppermint extract
Candy cane for garnish
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake well. Garnish with candy cane and enjoy!