When it comes to summer cocktails by the pool, convenience is king. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice taste, especially with these hard seltzer cocktails! Ready to drink hard sparkling beverages are a quick and easy way to add some carbonation and a variety of flavors to any cocktail without having to drag your entire bar down by the pool.
The best thing about hard seltzer is you can simply replace club soda in a recipe with it and have a delightful new cocktail.
Check out some of our cocktail favorites and remember to drink responsibly as you might be replacing a non-alcoholic mixer with an alcoholic one.
- 1/2 can Lime White Claw
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. Agave syrup (or simple syrup)
- Garnish lime wedge
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, lime juice, agave or simple syrup and lots of ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour the entire contents of the shaker, including ice, into a glass.
- Add White Claw.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges if desired.
Black Cherry Limeade
- 12 oz. Limeade
- 1 (12 oz.) can Black Cherry Hard Seltzer
- 2 oz. cherry juice, (optional)
- Fill 2 tall glasses with ice. Fill each glass with 6 oz. of limeade, and 1/2 a can of hard seltzer.
- Add 1 oz. of cherry juice if desired (that is what gives the drink its’ red color).
- Serve with cherries and lime if desired.
Fizzy Fruit Punch
- 5 cans of assorted hard seltzer flavors
- 1 can (15oz.) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 5 oz. Diet Coke, optional, divided
- Pour desired flavored seltzers into a large pitcher; gently stir in fruit cocktail.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses topped with 1-oz. Diet Coke, if desired.
- 2 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1 can hard grapefruit seltzer, to top off cocktail
- In a glass, add the lime, tequila, simple syrup, and grapefruit juice and stir.
- Top off with White Claw and enjoy!
Drop Shot Claw
- In a short glass pour in 3/4 can of White Claw.
- In a shot glass, mix rum and amaretto.
- Drop shot glass into short glass and chug.