Martinis are no longer restricted to business lunches and casually cool spies.
In fact, it’s as common to see them at brunch as it is at happy hour. From gin or vodka to fruity, sweet, or savory, the martini is a jack of all trades.
Join us in celebrating this versatile cocktail during National Martini Month with one of these delicious recipes and let your fancy flag fly!
The perfect dessert martini! Creamy, sweet, and decadent in all the right ways.
- 2 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 oz. Monin Caramel Syrup
- ¼ cup caramel, warmed
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- whipped cream and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Place caramel and cinnamon sugar on separate plates. Dip rims of martini glasses in caramel, then in cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, add heavy cream, Ketel One Vodka, caramel syrup and cinnamon. Add ice and shake until cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
The classic 3-ingredient martini is a simple and elegant cocktail fit for any occasion.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, vermouth, and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass, and garnish with olives.
A delightfully fancy and sweet twist on the martini with pineapple and raspberry Chambord!
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, pineapple juice, raspberry liqueur and shake well until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with raspberries.
A super refreshing and aromatic cucumber martini to spruce up any happy hour!
- 3 oz. Hendrick’s Gin
- ¾ Elderflower Liqueur
- 4 cucumber slices, muddled
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ simple syrup
- 1–2 basil leaves for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients and ice and shake.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a cucumber slice.