Why should kids have all the fun? We certainly don’t grow out of enjoying milkshakes! Popsicles have gotten the adult treatment and milkshakes are right there with them, and they’re the perfect summer sipper! Cold, delicious, and boozy – what’s not to love?
Check out some of our favorite boozy milkshakes and get that porch ready for a good old-fashioned sit & sip!
Cake & Ice Cream
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 oz. cake-flavored vodka
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Serve in a mason jar and enjoy!
- 2-1/2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- 4 tbsp bourbon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- Red and blue food dye
- Combine all ingredients (except for the food dyes) in a blender. Pulse on low until mixture is smooth.
- Separate the milkshake into three bowls. Add red food dye to one and blue food dye to the other, while leaving one white. Mix well.
- Fill a glass or Mason jar 1/3 full with red-colored milkshake. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes so it hardens. Top the red with white milkshake and freeze again for another 10 minutes. Finally, top the white with blue milkshake and freeze again for another 10 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry and enjoy!
Coconut Rum Shake
- 1 pint of coconut sorbet
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream or gelato
- 1 cup spiced rum
- whipped cream
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Add the coconut sorbet and vanilla ice cream to a blender. Add half of the rum.
- Give it a whirl and add more rum if you need to thin it out.
- Top with homemade whipped cream and grate some nutmeg over the top.
Wake & Shake
- 1 oz coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 oz whipped cream vodka
- 2 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle espresso powder on top and serve.
Key Lime Pie Shake
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup lime vodka
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers, separated
- Place ice cream, milk, vodka and cream in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in about half of the graham crackers and pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with extra graham crackers and whipped cream.
Salted Caramel Milkshake
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tsp. flaky sea salt
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 ½ oz. rum
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Pour caramel into milkshake glasses.
- Take ice cream, milk, and caramel sauce and put into a blender, add rum and salt and blend.
- Pour into the glasses and serve.