Professional athletes have been endorsing products for decades; everything from shoes and apparel to cars…
There’s just something about autumn that makes you want to throw on a chunky sweater and sit out by the fire pit with a seasonal cocktail in hand. Maybe it’s the cooler temps or maybe it’s our inner caveman drawn like a moth to the flames but sitting outside by a fire (without sweating) is kind of the perfect experience.
To help get you out there we’ve collected four of our favorite fall cocktails.
- 2 oz. Código Reposado Tequila
- ½ oz. Spec’s Agave Nectar
- 1 ¼ oz. Langers Ruby Red Grapefruit
- ¼ oz. lime juice
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Fill a glass with ice and add the rosemary and agave nectar to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the rosemary then add the tequila, grapefruit and lime juices, and ice to the shaker.
- Shake and strain into your glass. Garnish with a sprig and enjoy!
- Fill a highball glass with ice, pour the whiskey into the glass and top with ginger ale and lime.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 1 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- ½ oz. Kahlua
- ½ oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
- ½ oz. Half & Half
- graham cracker crumbs
- cinnamon stick
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with crushed graham crackers.
- Add shaken drink to martini glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Maker’s Mark Honey Sparkling Cider
- 1 part Maker’s Mark
- ½ part honey
- ½ part lemon
- dash of angostura bitters
- 3 parts sparkling apple cider
- Shake all ingredients except cider.
- Strain onto large ice cube in a rocks glass.
- Top with sparkling cider.
- Garnish with apple slice.